Monday, July 14, 2014

07.08.11 – A rainy day in Blarney!

First of all apologies for the lack of blogs lately, technology has failed me, I had 3 typed and my USB drive promptly died so they are lost for the moment, if any of you know how to rescue one of these things let me know, I have lost a lot of info I need! Life has also been nothing short of mad lately for us, we have so much going on both in our business and personal life that we barely have time to breathe! As well as running the best tour company in Ireland which is now officially the most fun as voted by 9.9 out of 10 cats who expressed a preference (sorry cant help myself, our competitors hype beggers belief!) We are still dealing with the business of Chris’s late mothers’ affairs which is not easy with everything else that’s going on at the moment. Back to the here and now, I find myself becalmed in the reception of the hotel at Blarney Woolen Mills as the weather has turned a bit nasty which has scuppered my usual routine of taking a walk for an hour or so. Let me bring you all up to date, we recently had another trip over to UK on business but unfortunately I cannot reveal why just yet – suffice to say I think we will surprise you in a good way! We are currently working on a deal for next year that will mean the biggest change for us since we moved to Ireland, these are exciting a terrifying times for us, watch this space for news real soon!

No comments: